Join Los Angeles Alliance for a New Economy for our annual Women For a New Los Angeles Luncheon on Friday, May 12! This year's theme is "No Turning Back," and we hope you can join us for an afternoon of inspiration as we honor exemplary progressive women’s leadership in Los Angeles and beyond.
The largest event of its kind in California, the Women for a New Los Angeles Luncheon brings together more than 700 progressive women from across the state to celebrate and explore women’s leadership and vision.
Our 2017 honorees are:
• Gabrielle Carteris, President of SAG-AFTRA
• Ana Guerrero, Chief of Staff, Office of Mayor Eric Garcetti
The event will also feature:
• Emcee Kamala Lopez, Actor/Director and President, Heroica Films
• Keynote Speaker Holly Mitchell, California State Senator, District 30
Co-Chairs include: First Lady of Los Angeles Amy Elaine Wakeland, Julie Gutman Dickinson, Suzy Marks, Jyoti Sarda, and State Controller Betty T. Yee.
- May 12, 2017 at 11am – 2pm
JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. Live
900 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Google map and directions