POP! - Pasadenans Organizing for Progress and the National Day Laborer Organizing Network (NDLON) are co-hosting an event in support of immigrant rights at the Pasadena Community Job Center at 3p.m., Saturday, March 18.
Please distribute the attached flyer to your organizational contacts.
There are many people in Pasadena eager to support the undocumented—but unsure what to do.
This event will present activities for participants to engage in:
1. Coordinate outreach to attendee’s religious, political and social groups to support immigrant rights.
2. Create fast response teams when ICE is present is in the community
3. Distribute information about the new Pasadena minimum wage ordinance and sick leave rules.
4. Attendees will join in the creation of posters and handbills for the Immigrant Rights March to City Hall on Monday, March 20. Community members can learn how to comment at the City Council meeting in support of a new ordinance in favor of immigrant rights.
- March 18, 2017 at 3pm – 5pm
Pasadena Community Job Center
500 N Lake Ave
PAsadena, CA 91101
Google map and directions