Call for entry to Senator Henry Stern's local Artist Showcase & Capitol Exhibition.
Finalists will be featured in a local summer showcase with one work selected to be displayed in the State Capitol art exhibit through September 2018.
- Artists must reside in the 27th Senate District.
>Look up your district here: http://findyourrep.legislature.ca.gov/
- Original works only (no posters or prints).
- No larger than 3' x 5' (space is limited).
- Oil paintings, sculpture, photography, graphic design, graphite,
basket weaving all accepted mediums (not an exhaustive list).
Art should capture the spirit of California, and in particular SD 27, while reflecting on this moment in history.
**Submissions due Friday, June 9th
**Send brief artist bio w/ photo and description of work to Abram.Diaz@sen.ca.gov
- June 09, 2017 at 3pm – 6pm
Henry Stern's Office
5016 Parkway Calabasas N
Hidden Hills, CA 91302
Google map and directions